Sign up for the latest news, special offers and new stock notifications.
Please be advised we are currently severely understaffed due to isolation requirements. We appreciate your patience during this busy time. We recommend emailing all enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. We apologise for any inconvenience
Complete the form below to receive news, updates and special offers from Fanmaster. We promise we won’t send you spam (we hate it too) and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Terms & Conditions 1. Please note a copy of your customers invoice must be provided with this form if claiming under warranty. 2. If goods are not received within 4 weeks of date of issue of this claim no credit will be issued and this claim will be terminated. 3. Returns policy. Subject to the requirements of any law, Fanmaster:
(a) may consider, but is not obliged to allow, goods to be returned for credit, if:
(1) the goods are returned in good and resalable condition, in the original packaging;
(2) the customer first pays all freight and other charges to deliver the goods to Fanmaster premises and Fanmaster will not accept any goods sent, or pay for, “freight forward” and
(3) the customer first supplies to Fanmaster the original invoice number and date of supply.
(b) may in its sole discretion, allow the following credits for goods returned:
(1) for goods returned within 30 days of invoice – invoice value less 15%;
(2) for manufactured goods will not be excepted as returns as these are non-stock lines, exceptions will be considered for returns within 30 days of invoice – invoice value less 30% at Fanmasters discretion; and
(3) for goods returned after 60 days – no credit (unless Fanmaster agrees otherwise, in its sole discretion).
(c) will not allow credits for:
(1) any goods:
specifically adjusted, altered or reconfigured;
specially made, treated or purchased for the customer;
damaged or altered in any way by the customer; or
being non-stock lines; or
(2) any freight and delivery fees. If Fanmaster accepts any goods returned for credit:
(a) Fanmaster may issue a credit note after it has inspected the goods and found them satisfactory, in its sole discretion; and
(b) if Fanmaster decides not to issue a credit note, Fanmaster will:
(1) so inform the customer; and
(2) make the goods made available at Fanmaster premises for the customer to collect.
4. Warranties will be voided if any defects caused by an accident, misuse, abuse, improper installation or operation, lack of reasonable care, unauthorised modifications, loss of parts, tampering or attempted repair by a person not authorised by the manufacturer. Any product that has not been installed, operated or maintained to a satisfactory level. Any damage caused by improper power input or improper cable connection. Units returned due to any of these reasons will not be covered under warranty and purchaser is liable for return freight and any repairs undertaken. 5. Fanmaster have the right to dispose of the item/s if it has not been picked up or no communications has been received within 14 days of notification or receipt.
FANMASTER BONUS ITEM TERMS AND CONDITIONS Any claim for bonus item(s) is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. Claims not completed in accordance with these terms and conditions are ineligible.
Promoter is Fanmaster Pty Ltd ABN 45 353 934 457, 1/6-8 Yalgar Road, Kirrawee NSW 2232.
Offer is applicable to Australian residents. Employees of the promoter and authorised Fanmaster resellers are ineligible to claim.
All bonus item(s) are strictly not for resale.
To make a claim: Claimants must have purchased applicable product(s) from an authorised Fanmaster reseller between the relevant promotional period. All claims must be made online at www.famaster.com.au/fanmaster-bonus-item before the specified close date. The online form must be completely filled and supporting documents such as uploading a copy of a valid tax invoice as proof of purchase, must clearly show details of the invoice number, invoice date, store of purchase and applicable product(s) purchased.
Multiple claims are permitted but limited to a total of 5 bonus items per customer, each claim is to be validly made with a unique invoice. Any unclaimed bonus items will remain the property of the promoter.
Please allow up to 6 weeks from the promoter confirming the validity and availability of each claim, for dispatch and delivery of the bonus item to the nominated delivery address.
Claimant must ensure that someone will be available during business hours to accept delivery. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any lost, misdirected, delayed or misplaced delivery due to incorrectly provided delivery address and/or any absence to sign for the delivery.
The promoter accepts no responsibility for claims not properly completed or received. Claims that are illegible, incomplete or received by the promoter after the closing date are declared void.
The promoter reserves the right to substitute the bonus item for a gift of equivalent value, subject to legislation, at its discretion in the event of happenings beyond its control. The bonus item, or its equivalent, is not exchangeable, transferable nor redeemable for cash.
The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of all claims, and reserves the right to disqualify any claimant for tampering with the claim process or for submitting a claim which does not comply with these terms and conditions. Failure to produce the original receipt(s) for a redemption(s) when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the promoter, result in invalidation of some or all of the claimants’ redemption(s) and forfeiture of any right to some or all bonus item(s). If there is a dispute as to the validity of any redemption(s), the promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the promoter and its related bodies corporate (including their officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of any redemption, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim for redemption that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the promoter; (d) any variation in bonus item value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by the claimant; or (f) use of the bonus item(s).
The promoter collects personal information in connection with this promotion in order to conduct the promotion. The promoter may, for the purpose of conducting this promotion, disclose such information to third parties, including agents, contractors, service providers, suppliers and, as required, to regulatory agencies. Participation is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information provided for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. Personal information collected, used, held and disclosed by the promoter in connection