The Fanmaster Air scrubber/purifier substantially assists in removing dust particles and other airborne contaminants that can carry mould spores, germs and viruses, these units deliver clean healthy air to your environment improving health and safety.
The body is made from high-density polypropylene which has been designed to be robust. The Fanmaster Air Scrubber/Purifier can be operated vertically or horizontally at a variable air flow and are stackable for ease of storage and transport
It uses a two stage filtration processes starting with a G4 Pre-Filter and a H13 HEPA Filter which are easy to remove for cleaning purposes or to replace. There are many applications & uses for an Air Scrubber/Purifier such as;
- Decreasing dust levels produced by construction, maintenance or cleaning activities in any critical environments
- Provide additional air filtration
- Dry out an area quickly after a leak or flood
- Stop spores from spreading during mould remediation
- Remove burnt odour and reduce airborne soot levels when cleaning up after a fire.